Monday, December 1, 2008

Stinkin' cute!



2 comments:

Angie said...

She IS stinkin' cute! I wish she would share some of that crazy hair! That's what Sophie wants for Christmas.
And by the way, on the Black Friday thing (a little lesson for you that I just learned a few days ago myself). They call it Black Friday, because it's the day that most retail places finally make it into "the black" financially for the year. Ya know, in positive numbers and all. Sad that it takes most of the year to get to the point that they are actually making a profit.
Anyway, my lesson is done.
Hope your day is great...you and all four of your stinkin' cuties!

Ann said...

Thank you for the lesson. Even though it still sounds like a horrible name for a great day, I get it now. And I guess maybe I'll accept it. :)