Monday, January 19, 2009

Pics from the weekend

Saturday morning we got up bright and early to run some errands. Lady made quite the mess with some jam at breakfast, so Brent HAD to get pics, of course. And then the other children insisted that we take pics of them too. (Is that the way it is at your house too?)



(ps......Don't you love Roo's toothless smile? I love listening to him talk now....he has to concentrate on how to say everything since the sound "s" is somewhat evasive these days.)


I walked in on this sweet moment before church yesterday morning. Sometimes these kids just make my heart melt! Maybe having 4 sisters in the house will be a beautiful thing after all.


Oh, and thank you to everyone who expressed concern over my fall a couple of weeks ago. I'm finally starting to feel better. My shoulder seems to be loosening up and I'm trying to keep it stretched out so that it stays that way. The headaches aren't hitting me as often the last couple of days either. I'm sure that Priesthood blessing I had Brent give me the other night had something to do with it too. ;) Thank heavens for such a great husband!

No comments: