And once again, somebody else says it better than I can.
I know I'm not the most gifted writer. I sometimes border on worrying more about my punctuation, spelling, and grammar than about what I'm actually saying. My homebirth post was healing and therapeutic for me to write, but obviously charged with many emotions and didn't really come across the way I intended. So someone else (once again) wrote out my thoughts better than I did. This woman gives all the reasons, without the emotional charge behind them, of why homebirth has nothing to do with bravery and everything to do with safety.
I'm sure this won't be the last time I write about homebirth, but hopefully it'll be the last time for a while. I have many other topics I want to write about, including one very cute baby, in a post to come soon. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment