Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A few pics, as promised

I'm going to do just a few pics in each post for the next couple of posts. Mostly because I can't seem to keep the entire house clean long enough to go around and take pics of it all. Also because it's raining outside today, and I'm not going out in the rain to get a picture of my wet house. So I got a few today of most of the inside, but the rest will have to wait. :)

Upstairs first.

AJ's and Tink's room:
Lady's room:
Roo's room:
Bonus room (current playroom until we get the basement finished):
This is the first time it's been clean since we moved in. :)
Kids' bathroom:
Double sink
Tub/toilet room:
Roo's vanity (a separate sink area accessible from his room):
The kids' favorite part of this bathroom is that little cupboard on the left in Roo's vanity. When you open it up, it's a laundry chute down to the laundry room. :)

Now to the downstairs (part of it, anyway).

View of family room from kitchen:
View of family room toward back of house:
View of family room/entry way/stairs (toward front of house):
View of kitchen from family room:
Close-up of the working area (I love it!...super functional):
So that's some of our house! It really is starting to feel like home and we're loving it. There's still plenty of work left to do (wait'll you see the pics of the yard), but it'll be worth it.

And no, we do not have any framed pictures up on the wall yet. We have LOTS of bare walls! :)

1 comment:

mkmcneli said...

Looks great. I can't wait to see it in person.