Welcome to my first post! I finally got a blog set up after much coercion from Brent. This blog is going to be quite the mix, I think.
Anyone who knows me knows how many random thoughts are floating around in my head at any given moment.
Brent wanted this blog to be about all the things that make us "crunchy," like being vegetarian, homeschooling, cloth diapering, hypnobirthing, and babywearing (and carseat safety, which has nothing to do w/being crunchy).
I wanted it to be a record of my life as a mother and wife and showing the beauty that can be found among the chaos.
So we compromised and there will probably be posts about all that stuff. And Brent will probably guest post sometimes too. I hope you all have a good time reading! Thanks for stopping by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What the?!?! When did this happen? And hey, didn't you call me on Sat? I tried calling you back after the game...guess I should have just written you...
I figured it was only a matter of time!
Welcome to this very fun, consuming and potentially time wasting world!
Post a Comment